Factsheets & Infographs
Information & Links
- State of California - Guidance for Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers [pdf]
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Coronavirus and Stigma (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Breastfeeding (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Social Distance - Flyer (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Community Mitigation [pdf]
- Coronavirus - When and How to Wash Your Hands (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- Be A Hero Posters (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- General COVID-19 - Flyer [pdf]
- If You Are At Higher Risk - Flyer (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- General Factsheet (English|Spanish|Farsi|Khmer|Portuguese|Punjabi|Tagalog) [pdf]
EFFECTIVE MAY 20, 2020:
The State of California has approved our county variance application. This new state approval will allow for our county to move forward into an expanded stage 2 with modifications such as:
- Destination retail (retail stores), including shopping malls and swap meets
- Dine-in restaurants (other amenities, like bars or gaming areas, are not permitted in Stage 2)
The opening of schools for in-person learning will be delayed, as more planning still needs to take place. The Public Health Officer engaged in discussions with local Superintendents beginning in March and continues the collaborative process to assess and plan.
To learn more about the new county variance attestation visit the California Department of Public Health at: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/County_Variance_Attestation_Form.aspx.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 05/26/2020 at 4:30pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.