Information for Schools and Students
Information & Links
Resources for Schools
- Guidance for School Distance Learning and Educational Day Camps (English|Spanish) [pdf]
- School Closure Guidance [pdf]
- Special Education Guidance for COVID-19
- CDPH Guidance for Higher Learning Institutes
- CDC’s Considerations for Child Care, Schools, and Youth Programs
For additional resources and guidance please visit California Department of Education’s COVID-19 page.
EFFECTIVE JULY 13, 2020:
California Department of Public Health ordered the closure of indoor operations for the following sectors:
- Wineries and Tasting Rooms
- Family Entertainment Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Zoos and Museums
- Fitness Centers
- Worship Services
- Offices for Non-Critical Sectors
- Hair Salons and Barbershops
These sectors may modify operations to provide services outside or by pick-up.
Additionally, all brewpubs, breweries, bars, and pubs must close both indoor and outdoor services immediately. Additionally, personal services such as nail salons, tattoo parlors, massage therapy, body waxing, indoor playgrounds such as bounce centers, ball pits, and laser tag, live theater, saunas and steam rooms, nightclubs, concert venues, festivals, theme parks, and Higher Education remain closed.
For additional details of the order please visit covid19.ca.gov to learn more.
Coronavirus in Stanislaus County
As of 08/12/2020 at 5pm.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency testing numbers include those reported through the State infectious disease reporting system. The numbers do not necessarily include those routed through a commercial laboratory. All positive cases must be reported to Public Health.
Today's figures include results from tests that may have been delayed due to an ongoing error with the State's CalREDIE system.