The Stanislaus County Health Services Agency Immunization Services program protects the community with immunizations for all ages, infants through Seniors in Stanislaus County.
- Vaccines for infants, children, and teens
- Adult vaccines such as Pneumonia, Tetanus, and Pertussis
- Back-to-School Clinics
Eligibility for Immunizations at SCHSA Public Health Clinic: Important Information
The following individuals are eligible to receive immunizations at the Public Health Clinic:
- Children and adults who do not have health insurance (adults - only certain vaccines available)
- Persons 0-18 years who are Alaskan Native or American Indian
- Persons 0-18 years who have Medi-Cal or are Medi-Cal eligible
- Person six months and older in need of influenza (flu) vaccine regardless of health coverage.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility for vaccines at the Public Health Clinic, please call (209) 558-7700 or email gro.ashcs@esrunzi.