How to Report COVID-19 Cases to Stanislaus County
To fulfill your Cal/OSHA reporting requirement, please report COVID-19 outbreaks through the Shared Portal for Outbreak Tracking (SPOT).
- Go to https://spot.cdph.ca.gov/s/?language=en_US and select NEW or EXISTING USER.
- For Exisiting SPOT Users
- Log in and click on Report Cases and Contacts to report cases individually or Bulk Upload to report via the excel template.
- For New SPOT Users
- Click New User and select the Local Health Jurisdiction associated with the exposure, generally Stanislaus.
- Complete the following page to report a workplace, congregate setting, or other location exposure for Stanislaus County Health Department.
- You have the option to provide basic information about the positive case(s) from the exposure (name, contact information, etc.) or
- If you do not have this information now, you can submit the Form and provide this information once you have received your SPOT log in credentials.
*Infectious period is calculated beginning 2 days before symptom onset date or test date, whichever came first.
If you have any questions about reporting, please email us directly at WorkSiteOutreach@schsa.org or call (209) 558-5087.